CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I MISS YOU


I want to share these persons and days of my life that I really miss so much...:)



I miss my boyfriend. we are distance apart for now because he had to work abroad for his future. He is so kind to me. This is for him. ""Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.""



I miss my UNIKADAS, which means unique barkada. We are friends since higschool, and I really enjoy be withnthis group. I miss hanging out with them, because we don't have so much time to see each other for now..Hope to see you soon guys..miss you..:)






These are my cool goupmates during college days in UM (BSN), I miss them too because we have a lot of memories together... I miss laughing with them.. Wishing you all the best guys!! we made it guys. Congrats RN.



These are my co-trainees and our staff nurses in Davao regional Hospital (Medical Intensive Care Unit). This was last August 2, 2008.. I miss you guys!!





When i was a trainee in Tagum, I had this friend and he is one of the resident Dr. He is a really good friend and adviser.. The girl is my co-trainee, she is cool to be with abd a lot of people sad we have a lot of similarities. I really miss hanging out with them.. I miss Tagum City.




"No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other's worth"

0 comments: